Senior Marketing Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage :
FIS, a market leading payments provider, is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their global marketing team. Based in Japan, you will be responsible for planning and launching integrated marketing campaigns throughout the APAC region to generate new business and cross sell opportunities from our growing enterprise merchant base.
What you will be doing:
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across the APAC region to generate new business leads and cross sell opportunities.
- Manage campaign project schedules across multiple delivery channels including events and webinars, email marketing, digital marketing, and social media.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to align marketing plans to business goals and the marketing journey to sales journey
- Speak confidently to the health of the business, regularly joining business review and reporting sales and marketing meetings.
- Collaborate creatively with marketing shared services, centers of excellence (COEs) and sales teams to develop, implement, and steward strategies and tactics that create and nurture pipeline for specific accounts and broader audiences – including ABM and DBM strategies.
- Reporting and analyzing data to enhance marketing campaign performance
- Work with external vendors i.e. translation agencies, printers, event organizers
- Ad-hoc translation work and proof-reading for our Japan market specifically
- Ensure brand and corporate consistency with all marketing strategies.
- Assist in cross-company marketing initiatives and special projects.
- Coordinate the distribution of internal and external marketing literature.
- Identify opportunities to create efficiencies.
- Coordinate cross-functional internal teams to achieve marketing outcomes.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- At least 5 years of experience in field-marketing or related marketing scope
- Understanding of marketing planning, development, analysis and management
- Native Japanese language skills and business level English are mandatory
- Knowledge of product marketing
- Knowledge of project management methods and techniques to ensure the coordination of people (internal clients and external vendors and processes to achieve desired outcomes
- Knowledge of marketing product tools and methodologies
- Proficiency in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, clients and partners
- Considerable knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Proficiency in problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines
- Proficiency to operate independently
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests