Card Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a Card Operations Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of card operations and you will play a key role in shaping the customer experience and the business moving forward. It is a great role for someone who likes investigating complex problems, getting to root cause and implementing elegant solutions. On a daily basis, you will be investigating card and payment related issues, own card operational processes and work closely with different teams (customer experience, developers, fin-crime, product, design) as well as external partners to create scalable tools and processes.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for troubleshooting and investigating complex customer queries related to use of their Binance card.
- Partner management: managing BAU to ensure the seamless delivery of our card services with operational partners.
- Share responsibility for incident management and assuring our reliability and business continuity, as well as communication with customers over card operational issues.
- Share ownership of the internal bugs and issues process within operations and work closely with QA, engineering and product to investigate and prioritise solutions
- Own all aspects of Binance card distribution including manufacturing, packaging, shipping and day to day interaction with our card production bureau.
- Share responsibility for improving operational processes - defining/improving, monitoring and reporting (such as refunds, transaction reconciliation, rewards program operations).
- Plan internal tools and processes and work with product and engineering teams to build them to improve internal efficiency as well as the customer experience
- Working closely with other departments (CX, compliance/KYC/fraud, product, marketing, etc) to achieve operational objectives
- Have a graduate degree, with a preference to technical /engineering/economics
- Have 2-4 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Be enthusiastic about being part of a team who seeks to change the way people interact with financial services
- Have a passion for financial services, payments and operational processes and creating great user experiences
- Be a Problem Solver, Highly Analytical, Resourceful, Hard working
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have SQL experience, and proficiency in one programming language is a plus
- Payments industry experience is a strong preference
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.