Sr Solution Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Business Operations team sits in the centre of the organization, linking together different functional groups and enabling scalable growth through business insights, technology and process. This role will initially be focused on the Sales and Partnership functions. The successful candidate will work with those functions in APAC, to define and drive strategic initiatives and projects that support our aggressive growth. This is a very hands-on role, operating in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- BUSINESS INSIGHTS & RECOMMENDATIONS: Pull different sources of data together & analyse results. Translate data-informed analysis, research and qualitative observations into recommendations. Gain buy-in from team members and stakeholders. Formulate projects and project teams to deliver on recommendations.
- TERRITORY MANAGEMENT: Recommend and operationalise optimal territory structures across APAC. Use territory-based analysis to inform capacity and hiring decisions in the sales team, as we scale into new markets.
- TARGET SETTING: Set targets and drive accountability with the Marketing, Partnerships and Sales teams to deliver on quarterly numbers. Reverse engineer targets to identify top of funnel expectations by channel.
- PIPELINE MANAGEMENT & FORECASTING: Develop best practices and enable the Sales team to maintain good pipeline health. Analyse open pipelines and implement tools and processes that enable accurate forecasting. Proactively identify gaps or risks to targets and make recommendations on ways to mitigate.
- PROCESS OPTIMISATION: Identify ways to evolve processes for our Sales and Partnership teams to enhance efficiency.
- SALESFORCE.COM MANAGEMENT: Maintain Salesforce data, including account ownership and assignment rules. Develop reports and dashboards to optimise daily workflows and insights.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Engage with internal partners as required to ensure the right tools, content, training and communications are in place to enable key changes.
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: Nurture strong relationships with internal customers (Sales and Partnerships) and internal partners (especially Marketing, Finance, Global Sales Operations and Data Science). Ensure constant alignment of priorities. Effectively navigate the organization to unblock challenges, solicit support and keep projects moving forward.
- INTERNATIONAL ALIGNMENT: Constantly be discovering and developing best practices, sharing learnings with global counterparts. Champion APAC priorities to influence our global technology roadmap.
- At least 2 years Sales Operations experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment. B2B SaaS technology experience is ideal.
- Experience with data management and Salesforce.com administration
- Proficient with Excel/GoogleSheets
- Strong analytical thinking and commercial business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations, story-telling, facilitation, consultative questioning and influencing
- Natural curiosity and the tenacity to challenge current practices
- Great cross-functional team player, always ready to roll up your sleeves and work in the details.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Anyone, anywhere, can start a business