Operations Analyst Programmer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
About the Team:
As part of FIS Credit Card Solutions, this team work on the P1C (Payments One Card) Product. Driven by customer requirements, working with testing services will see you finding bugs, delivering change and supporting clients.
The team provides overnight support which is performed on a rostered basis (1 week, every 5 weeks).
What you will be doing:
- Finding technical defects in regular software releases
- Setting up/ supporting testing batches, conversions and environment maintenance
- Accept delivered code and parameter changes, providing testing integrity by ensuring that what was delivered is what is tested, and what is tested is what is implemented into production.
- Supporting overnight production software batches
- Providing project assistance, advice and guidance for design, development, testing and implementation activities.
What you bring:
- Technical proficiency in:
- COBOL, CICS and JCL, REXX AND DB2
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- A willingness to do overnight support on a rostered basis
A bonus if you have:
- Experience with P1C, BASE2000, CardPac or VisionPLUS
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and mutual respect
- Really interesting problems to solve
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests