Manager, Product Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product ManagementWho is Mastercard
What role do we play in the modern world? Are we an enabler of purchases or a facilitator for transactions? We play a much larger role in the world by enabling those that have no access to financial systems. We have the technology, people and Brand to serve modern society. Today, we are a global tech company that connects everyone to endless possibilities, priceless possibilities.
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge technology and consulting services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Mastercard’s Loyalty & Engagement products and services are leveraged by merchants and financial services clients across the globe to maximize the value of their customer relationships.
Mastercard is a global powerhouse in customer loyalty with over 900 loyalty professionals globally operating hundreds of rewards programs for the world’s largest brands. Our Loyalty Solutions include innovative technologies such as SessionM, Mastercard Rewards Services, Personalized Card Linked Offers, Pay with Rewards, Promotions, and Benefits and Insurances. By bundling these solutions with Loyalty Consulting, Innovation Services, Test & Learn, and Managed Services we provide unparalleled end to end capabilities to customers across Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Goods, Grocery and Convenience, Travel & Hospitality and Telco segments.
• Be responsible for seamless Loyalty program management and solution delivery for our customers, along with account growth plans and identifying key opportunities to maximize our revenue potential, working with our global counterparts to implement the solutions to the market, support our sales and account management team to deliver the customer success.
• Partner cooperatively in a team environment to support the evolution of loyalty programs in market
• Provide end-to-end project oversight throughout implementation of loyalty projects in market
• Perform project management duties, creating and documenting processes, developing timelines, managing compliance, and supporting risk mitigation with suppliers
• Key customer lead in the delivery of loyalty program management and seamless solution delivery, by anticipating challenges and developing plans to mitigate risk.
• Manage multiple in customer loyalty programs and engagements in market, including regular client discussions and quarterly business reviews in coordination the Issuing and/or Market Development account teams
• Interface with internal and external customers, to effectively communicate and educate on program rules, procedures and best practices
• Support larger team functions related to ensuring customer compliance with Mastercard standards
• Assist with ad hoc requests, participate in special projects as required, and provide cross-functional support as needed
All About You:
• Project management skills, highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Analytical, investigative and problem solving skills
• Customer service or customer management experience is preferred
• Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
• Expert in PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Ability to adapt to changes in a demanding work environment
• Able to understand theory/principles with business impact and apply this understanding in the work environment
• Previous loyalty experience is preferred; credit card experience not required
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities