Design Manager - Enterprise
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
We are a tech company that exists to help business's start, survive and succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. To make all this happen, we are dedicated in creating an exceptional flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture that encourages your authenticity. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to come and add to it, and make it even better.
You’ll be part of the Product function and responsible for designing innovative, forward-thinking customer experiences. The customer is at the centre of everything we do, and we’re always working to learn what they need from MYOB.
A day in the life of the Design Manager of Enterprise at MYOB
As a business we are focused on making things easier, finding new ways of doing things, kicking goals and being results driven, and our passion is shown by the love that we have for our work.
Providing customer experience expertise, this role will help develop a clear and coherent design strategy for MYOB's Enterprise suite of products and drive the design and development of MYOB’s end-to-end customer experience vision.
Your impact will scale through your team members by helping them achieve success in their roles and by coaching the wider business in the value and skills required to create great experiences for our users.
To be considered for this role, what do we need from you?
You will tap into your 10+ years design experience and people management skills to deliver commercial outcomes for MYOB. Including:
- Drive and deliver the customer experience vision
- Drive the experience vision for our acquisition, retention, growth and exit experiences for MYOB's Enterprise customers across a broad range of channels and touchpoints, including our website (myob.com), self-service portal, purchasing and billing experiences, customer communication channels, bank feeds, service and support team interactions.
- Assist in maintaining a clear and coherent design strategy for MYOB Enterprise products including payroll, ERP and workforce management
- Develop meaningful relationships with our strategic external partners to drive and develop the overall product vision across several products.
- Enable and support MYOB’s internal Enterprise teams to ensure the design and delivery of consistent experiences across all touchpoints..
- Lead a high performing team and coach and mentor team members in their career development.
- Build and lead a high-performing team of product designers, visual designers, researchers and service designers, ensuring they deliver to our commercial objectives
- Ensure team member performance through regular feedback, performance reviews and by recognising achievement and celebrating success.
- Communicate the strategic direction and vision of the organisation and help your team to understand their role in bringing that to life.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise senior leadership team to provide strategic influence and vision to the Enterprise vertical
- Develop positive and sustaining relationships with key stakeholders across MYOB and our product partner network
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy online accounting for small business with invoicing, expense tracking, payroll and more