Platform Partner Marketing (SAAS), APAC
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally. We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach. At Stripe, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
- We’re looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented marketer to lead our Platform Partner Marketing efforts in APAC.
- The Partner Marketing team’s mission is to create an outstanding Stripe experience for partners, supporting them with the right engagement, resources, and incentives as they scale their business with us.
- The APAC Platform Partner marketing manager for SaaS will own marketing with and through our technology (e.g. software, cloud providers that develop solutions that run on or integrate with Stripe products) and connector (e.g. plugins, integrations, extensions that enable users to more easily connect and deploy Stripe to third-party platforms) partners.
- This role involves defining our partner marketing investment model and strategy for APAC , building joint marketing plans with strategic partners, executing co-marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, and ultimately helping partners grow their business with Stripe.
- We’re looking for a candidate that can not only develop and own regional strategy, but also roll up their sleeves and execute. As an early member of the Partner Marketing team, this role will have the opportunity to shape our partner marketing function regionally and influence global partner marketing priorities.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 8-10+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience, ideally with 3+ years focused on partner marketing
- Experience partnering closely with technology platforms to build joint marketing plans and execute marketing programs and campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Experience working with a global function based in a different region
- Proven ability to influence and guide the partner’s marketing leadership team to align on objectives and deliver against joint marketing priorities and plans
- Experience shaping joint messaging with partners
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments through an indirect business model leveraging partners
- Deep understanding of the user journey through a partner distribution channel and the requirements on the partner marketing organisation to drive revenue
- Work closely with the Sales and Partnerships team to jointly increase Stripe adoption via partners
- Collaborate closely with the Global Partner Marketing function based in North America as well as APAC marketers to develop and execute on the regional partner marketing plan
- Define priorities, investment model, and success metrics for our partner marketing efforts
- Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success with top partners
- Build joint messaging and execute co-marketing plans with the top partners to drive scaled acquisition of new users and incremental pipeline
- Define scaling mechanisms to provide marketing resources and enablement to a growing ecosystem of platform and plugin partners
- Administer and optimise market development funds with each partner
You likely will have:
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Payments infrastructure for the internet.