Business Development Manager, Strategic Solutions
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Worldpay from FIS's growth is on the backs of every single team member. Building relationships with our end-users also entails listening to their needs to understand what other products and services may resolve their issues. By building a team focused on sales to our customers, we can continue to grow through channels we already have open. Further, by addressing hurdles for our current customers, we can continue to build trust and assure our future as their choice in a competitive market.
Our eCommerce division is booming. With significant revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of our global strategy. As experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth -- Digital Content, Global Retail, Airlines, Regulated Gambling and Travel -- and in doing so we are privileged to partner with many of the world's most dynamic organisations. Our strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their profitability and hence Worldpay from FIS's share of wallet. To achieve this we aim to reach more customers in more markets, in local language and with local payment options.
What you will be doing
The Strategic Solutions team focuses exclusively on delivering cross sell opportunities globally for US processing, Paymetric, and for international needs of legacy Vantiv customers.
The Strategic Solutions Business Development Manager will be dedicated to developing new accounts and expanding accounts with clients and partners already on board with Worldpay from FIS. By focusing in on an established geographic region, he/she will be able to target areas for growth by reviewing and analyzing business trends in the location. He/she will also make an impact on Worldpay from FIS's growth by working with established customers and clients to find new solutions for their evolving needs in our catalog of products and services.
- Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
- Responsible for selling the company's products or services as well as developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Assigned to large, complex, high-visibility, strategic or tactically important accounts.
What you bring:
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Understanding of payments and/or eCommerce
- Typically requires 3+ years of sales experience.
- Experience delivering complex consultative sales solutions in partnerships with Relationship Management and Business Development teams
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in digital content and retail merchants strongly preferred
Added bonus if you have:
- Payment processing experience
What we offer you
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests