Sr. Systems & Contracts Business Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What will you contribute?
This role resides within Finastra's Finance function and is responsible for reviewing and executing all incoming customer contracts to ensure they are in accordance with company revenue recognition policies. The Systems & Contracts Business Analyst also serves as a partner to the Sales and Legal teams for the purpose of accurately structuring contracts and works closely with internal and external auditors to assist with revenue testing.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contract administration for the purpose of validation before contract execution and signature, tracking and accurately recording the company’s revenue in accordance with IFRS
- Ad hoc analysis in support of ELT, functional or strategic initiatives
- Contributing to the advancement of the company’s systems used to support, report, track and hold accountable business leaders and functions.
- Capturing required contract details in Salesforce.com
- Creation of billing artefacts to support onward billing – contract assets or subscriptions, billing groups, sales orders.
- Rejecting deals that have been processed incorrectly by sales and have them corrected and resubmitted
- To provide handover to the billing team
- To evaluate contract compliance and generate opportunities for sales when in breach
- Degree from a top-tier university, ideally within an analytical or mathematical discipline
- Ability to interpret, present and explain complex accounting issues
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Motivated by a challenging, dynamic and demanding environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of the role CRM systems (Salesforce.com preferred) have within the sales organization
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within a sales or sales operations environment within a software organization
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open