Business Operations Analyst, Merchant Success (Remote, Australia)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
The Business Operations team sits in the centre of the organisation, linking together different functional groups and enabling scalable growth through business insights, technology and process. This role will initially be focused on the Merchant Success function. The successful candidate will work with this function, to define and drive strategic initiatives and projects that support our aggressive growth across APAC. This is a very hands-on role, operating in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- BUSINESS INSIGHTS & RECOMMENDATIONS: Pull different sources of data together & analyse results. Translate data-informed analysis, research and qualitative observations into recommendations. Gain buy-in from team members and stakeholders. Formulate projects and project teams to deliver on recommendations.
- REPORTING SUITES: Develop operating rhythms & regular reporting suites that enable the Merchant Success teams to assess performance against targets, track trends, understand areas of risk and take proactive action in the business to deliver a first class merchant experience.
- MERCHANT GROWTH & SEGMENTATION: Applying a commercial business lens, identify areas of opportunity for upsell/cross-sell within our existing merchant base. Continually review, recommend and operationalise optimal segmentation of the APAC merchant base, as we grow and scale into new markets.
- CAPACITY & FORECASTING: Collaborating with the other Business Operations Analysts, analyse downstream impacts of sales pipelines and targets on the Merchant Success team. Use this analysis to proactively inform capacity and hiring decisions.
- PROCESS OPTIMIZATION: Identify ways to evolve processes for our Merchant Success teams to enhance efficiency.
- SALESFORCE.COM MANAGEMENT: Maintain Salesforce data, including account ownership and assignment rules. Develop reports and dashboards to optimise daily workflows and insights.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Engage with internal partners as required to ensure the right tools, content, training and communications are in place to enable key changes.
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: Nurture strong relationships with internal customers (Merchant Success) and internal partners (especially Support, Global Operations and Data Science). Ensure constant alignment of priorities. Effectively navigate the organization to unblock challenges, solicit support and keep projects moving forward.
- INTERNATIONAL ALIGNMENT: Constantly be discovering and developing best practices, sharing learnings with global counterparts. Champion APAC priorities to influence our global technology roadmap.
- At least 2 years Business Operations experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment. B2B SaaS technology experience is ideal.
- Experience with data management and Salesforce.com administration
- Proficient with Excel/GoogleSheets
- Strong analytical thinking and commercial business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations, story-telling, facilitation, consultative questioning and influencing
- Natural curiosity and the tenacity to challenge current practices
- Great cross-functional team player, always ready to roll up your sleeves and work in the details.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Anyone, anywhere, can start a business