Director , Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director , PartnershipsThe Director Partnerships is a strategic regional role within our Services Organization .The Director Partnerships will be the Regional lead to develop/implement a GTM strategy for AP markets expanding Nu Data footprint and focus on client satisfaction and revenue optimization.
Own full business development lifecycle: sales lifecycle management (solution sales), financial models pro-forma, term sheets, contract management, close contract transactions, executive reporting on pipeline management, working with all stakeholders to ensure alignment throughout client engagements including transition to implementation team
• Expanding/Retaining existing client relationships
• Work with global and regional teams building strong internal working relationships
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, billing reports/trends, etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with customers
All about you
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record; Experience in customer support
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Market knowledge
• Industry experience with passive biometric behavioral analytics
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities