Partner Success Senior Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The Partner Success Senior Manager plays a key role within the RippleNet organization by focusing on the success of receiving financial institutions on RippleNet. The SPSM will focus on deepening partner relationships by scaling volume with existing connections, connecting to additional qualified senders, and upselling / cross-selling new products and services.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of each partner’s organization, culture, internal constituents, aspirations, and needs to build highly impactful relationships with key executives and decision-makers - in addition to identifying aspects of Ripple’s engagement and advocacy that need to be strengthened
- Understand each partner's Ripple specific needs and commercial targets which can be impacted by Ripple (e.g., market-share growth, cost reduction, risk reduction, revenue growth, margin protection, etc.)
- Develop strategic account plans focused on a connection pipeline and maintenance of extraordinary performance quality among receiving financial institutions
- Oversee and drive partner-facing delivery responsibilities for both business and technical work-streams in conjunction with Ripple’s Customer and Partner Engineering (CP) team
- Lead in an engaged, hands-on way, using tactical task management to drive shared initiatives and creatively solve complex business and operational issues which may be inhibiting partner adoption and full utilization of RippleNet
- Build alignment among stakeholders and escalate decisions as required through formal and informal communication
- Become a thought-leader among partners, enabling them to better exploit the potential of Ripple and participate in the development of new and ground-breaking applications
- Be the voice of Ripple’s partners within the Ripple organization, ensuring that feedback and insights gained are proactively disseminated, inculcated, and acted upon by Ripple
- Work with Customer Success Directors (who represent sending financial institutions) as necessary to resolve bi-party issues
- Drive strong collaboration across virtual execution teams composed of several Ripple functions (e.g., Product, Customer and Partner Engineering, Sales, Business Development, Finance, Marketing, and Legal) and our partners’ project and business teams.
What We Want
- 10+ years of experience working with enterprise customers on the adoption of new technology and/or transformational business changes. Experience defining enterprise-level payment solutions consistent with product vision (e.g., SOA, application integration, API design and management)
- Prior experience working for a FinTech or start-up/disruptor organization preferred
- Knowledge of and experience working with payment industry data standards (e.g., ISO20022, domestic ACH schemes, SWIFT, etc.)
- Demonstrable understanding of multi-stakeholder management in complex environments
- Experience in the development and launch of modern, complex business solutions involving innovative technology and B2B relationships
- High energy, and gravitas - ability to instill confidence and enthusiasm in others
- Excellence in building and maintaining relationships among cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in coaching others. Ability to consult, motivate and inspire others to achieve challenging goals by leading through example
- Out-of-the-box thinker, client advocate - a doer, not just a thinker
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation
What We Offer
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Weekly company-wide meeting - ask anything you may want to know
Who We Are
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Instantly move money to all corners of the world