Chargeback Analyst, Merchant Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
We’re looking for a Chargeback Analyst for our Payment Facilitation Team. We are looking for a detail oriented and highly organized hands-on person, with an analytical mind and good technical and interpersonal skills.
In this position, you will act as a Chargeback Analyst for the Payment Facilitation product within Payoneer. As such, you will manage the end-to-end execution of the chargeback management process, monitor the performance and exceptions of our chargeback operation, build & adjust flows to support the ongoing chargeback operation, manage customer communication in regard to chargebacks, collaborate with different teams such as Sales, Business, Support, Risk, R&D, Product etc., and maintain the desirable SLA to allow for excellent merchant experience.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure appropriate execution of the chargeback management process.
- Monitor the chargeback systems performance and adjust rules and approaches where required.
- Make sure information is parsed between merchant and system correctly in a timely manner and insert automation where needed.
- Function as a subject matter expert where merchant/CSM needs more information on cases and chargeback rules.
- Work daily queues for new and ongoing chargeback cases.
- Ensure that all chargeback calculations are correctly represented in merchant portal.
- Recommend changes to ensure accuracy and efficiency of chargeback process.
- Create internal documentation and perform knowledge-sharing presentations to team members.
What We’re Looking For
- 2-3 years of prior experience in a chargeback operations capacity in the online payments space
- Must have clear understanding of chargeback process
- Advanced Excel skills
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Business Intelligence acumen in order to create value and reporting from data inputs, lessons learned, etc.
A Few Words About Us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest-growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The digital payment platform empowering businesses around the world to grow globally.