Quality Assurance Analyst, Collections
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is an exciting and fast-paced role, in a growing fintech company within our Operations/Service Excellence team. The purpose of this role is to monitor and evaluate for consistency in our external collections agents. You will ensure that our customers around the globe have the best possible service experience.
With exceptional analytical and assessment skills you will drive continual improvement across everything we do; monitoring and evaluating customer experience to ensure adherence to compliance and “the Afterpay Way” across the globe.
As Afterpay’s Quality Assurance Analyst, you’ll …
- Monitor and evaluate interactions between customers and collections agents and look for trends in order to provide feedback and coaching to the agents
- Participate in calibration sessions to ensure the wider team has the same understanding of what great looks like across the globe
- Participate in deep dives to build robust gap analysis
- Make firm recommendations in terms of plugging any gaps identified, feed into knowledge management and training development teams
- From time to time, undertake other tasks and ad hoc projects within the scope of the role
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
You are the type of person who:
- Has experience working in a collections position along with a quality assurance/service excellence role
- Possesses the ability to demonstrate sound reasoning and judgement in decision making.
- Has the ability to exercise discretion and independent decision-making.
- Can multi-task and work under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Presents well and is able to communicate clearly and articulately.
- Cares about excellence, attention to detail and accuracy.
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
How we reward you.
We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
Why should I apply?
We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay. We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shop now. Pay later. Always interest-free.