Head, GrabPay Merchant Solutions, Philippines
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know our Team
The Grab Financial Group Philippines (GFG PH) team is a young team responsible for growing Grab’s financial services business in the Philippines. We make an impact by serving the underserved segment with transparent, reliable, enjoyable, and easy-to-use financial products. GFG PH is already a major player in the fast-growing payments and lending spaces, with more financial services such as insurance and wealth coming soon. Our team is a high-performing team with high energy, creativity, and high collaboration. If you are looking for a role that would bring the best out of you, creating something that is impactful to society, then you should join our team!
Get to know the Role
We are looking for a Merchant Solutions Head (GrabPay PH) to primarily drive business growth and accelerate merchant acquisition efforts; establish and manage strong business relationships with existing and potential relationships to drive growth for GrabPay in the Philippines. You will lead various elements of business identification, acquisition strategy, account management, and execution strategy. We believe a successful candidate has superb organizational skills and is comfortable and even obsessed with number-crunching, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. This role will have a unique opportunity to gain comprehensive exposure, provide analytical support, and influence strategic and operational functions within Grab’s financial services business in the Philippines.
The day-to-day activities
- Contact potential merchants within the area/region to introduce GrabPay products and services;
- Handle the entire range of sales & acquisition activities
- Build long term relationship with strategic key merchants who demonstrate the importance for the company
- Identify opportunities as well as providing key initiatives to build a sales strategy
- Align with the business’ overall sales strategy and develop medium to long term strategic plans and tactics for the area/region to achieve the target
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of all products and services GrabPay offers
- Manage merchant operations, including end-to-end processes for integration and onboarding, settlements, and maintenance & support
- Work closely with customer support, finance, and product to ideate and solve operational issues
- Develop merchant retention strategy and maintain net promoter score to position GrabPay as the preferred payment method for merchants
- Manage operation cost, delivery of marketing collateral and ad-hoc project together with marketing
- Experience: Minimum 8+ years of work experience with 4 to 6 years in a managerial capacity, particularly in business development, sales, and account management, preferably in financial services/fintech firms or telecommunications
- Strong communication, presentation, and management skills with a high level of integrity and understanding of professionalism and code of conduct
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional teams, and meet critical deadlines, while multi-tasking and being results-focused
- Experience in areas such as process development as well as workforce management and reporting is highly desirable
- Analytical and process-oriented; ability to problem-solve
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive Southeast Asia Forward with us