Senior Partner Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are Zip, a rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, Australia with a growing presence focused in the US and UK markets.
We're here to simplify how the world pays for what they need by connecting merchants with consumers and offering them fair and seamless payment solutions, everywhere.
Our values: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game, are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
As a Senior Partner Success, you will own the retention and growth of a portfolio of key accounts and partners. We’re looking for someone who gets consumer products, knows what our customers want, and really understands what a difference well-executed account management can make.
You will have a portfolio of accounts that you will be responsible for growing and retaining, working closely with senior leadership and the wider team to ensure our revenue and growth targets are achieved and/or exceeded for your accounts.
- Take end to end responsibility for the growth and retention of a defined portfolio of accounts across a variety of products.
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with your accounts key contacts, as well as internal stakeholders at Zip including; Marketing, Product, Merchant Support etc.
- Gather feedback on how we are tracking, what we can do better, ideas and initiatives and explore ways to strengthen and build on partnerships and results
- Ensure all merchants are supporting our marketing initiatives and that they are marketing zip to their consumers via all digital channels and review merchant marketing calendar and activity
- Drive merchant activity to drive engagement, awareness and volume within merchants customer base
- Ensure your portfolio completes monthly NPS surveys, quarterly BPI adherence and improvement campaigns
- Work with wider teams to ensure seamless online and instore roll-outs
- Comply with relevant legislation, company policies and procedures through formal/informal training, assessment and monitoring programs. This includes; regular training on sales and account management techniques, product and process.
- Ensure quality and compliance of all merchant relationships and marketing material through the delivery of engagement content and contact strategies
- Collaborate with marketing and support departments to ensure KPIs relating to onboarding for new clients are being met. Act as an internal point of escalation for for post-sales related client issues
- Ensure a strong working relationship between AM, Partners, Sales, Integrations, Marketing, Sales Support and Product teams by way of personal example and behaviour, active collaboration and promotion of mutual understanding of teamwork.
To help us level up, you'll bring:
- 5+ years Account Management/Partner Success Management experience in a consumer brand, financial services or technology business.
- Solid understanding of, and experience in, credit, payments, eCommerce and retail markets.
- Next-level relationship, negotiation and communication skills, an even temperament and the ability to use all to achieve the desired results with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong planning and time management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritise, be detail oriented and deliver results.
- A lover of consumer product who understands how to engage and retain merchants
- Excellent commercial astuteness, communication, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- The art of managing different personalities and customers to gain desired outcomes
- Confident in your own abilities yet humble enough to admit when wrong
- At home in a fast-paced environment and able to move at speed.
- Our values in your DNA: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- Birthday and wellness leave
- Epic offices with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Free breakfast and weekly lunches
- Heaps of social events
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tap & Zip everywhere. Pay later.