Customer Success Manager, Vietnam
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Founded in 2005, Payoneer is profitable and has a team based all around the world.
Payoneer - one world, one platform, unlimited opportunities
Your Career Choice at Payoneer
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Are you customer focused, analytical, strategic and yet execution focused? Are you passionate about bringing in transformation in your customers business? Do you have the leadership traits to be an entrepreneur with a strong work ethic? Is this you?
We’re looking for
We are looking for a highly-talented Customer Success Manager to handle the Vietnam market. The incumbent will be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with the company’s key accounts (VIPs) and most active users, industry influencers, and early adopters and leverage this to increase business with the customer. The person will be based at Ho Chi Minh City OR Hanoi
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy, international environment. He or she should possess sales and account management background that enables him or her to drive engagement with respective stakeholders as a business advisor and main point of contact in Payoneer and grow his/her set of accounts through upsells. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute customer development plans at scale.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively and constantly manage existing client relationships through a consultative approach as a business partner.
- Understand the intricacies of our services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet our clients’ needs and translate these opportunities through Upsells.
- Prepare and implement account development plans per key account to maximize engagement and opportunities with clients.
- Have the passion and drive to exceed strategic and financial targets.
- Collaborate with various teams around the world (sales, marketing, partnerships, operations, product) and be the voice of the customer.
- Share feedback and information on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information.
- Growing the company’s capability in financial services industry and develop the vision and plan to execute a go-to-market strategy, collaborating with the analytics, business development managers, sales and delivery teams for developing offerings and cross-selling to existing clients and prospects.
- Review and propose process improvement that drive client and market penetration.
- Build business success stories and case studies.
- Maintaining all information of customer activity within CRM platform.
- Drive events, below the line activities and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing team.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Draft various business reports.
Have you accomplished these qualifications?
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or communications
- Proficiency in English & Vietnamese
- 3+ yearsof key account management, business development or other relevant experience
- 5+ yearsof experience in selling complex solutions to corporate level clients
- Expertise in developing business cases, financial analyses, and modeling, analyzing and forecasting the financial impact
- Ability to see the big picture, understand the key drivers of the business and how they relate to each other to drive profitable growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data oriented, high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
- High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure
Not a must but an advantage
- Experience using salesforce.com or a similar CRM system
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
- Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The digital payment platform empowering businesses around the world to grow globally.