Regional Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
About the Temenos APAC Marketing Team
The Asia Pacific Marketing team covers strategic planning, identifying and analysing top market opportunities by segmentation in each market, developing the annual marketing plan, building and executing marketing programs and activities, generating qualified leads, managing the marketing funnel, working with press and industry analysts, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and managing the budget to maximise return on marketing investment.
You ill be reporting to the Head of Marketing Asia Pacific and working as part of a team with colleagues in other Asian countries & global central team, this is an integral role requiring someone with strong communication skills and a strategic and result driven mind-set.
You will be responsible for taking end-to-end ownership of key programs, activities and initiatives that generate demand and qualified leads (which in turn help support revenue targets), drive customer advocacy and build brand awareness to gain market share across Australia and New Zealand in line with the Temenos business plan.
If you are a passionate marketer, a go-getter and want to drive the strategy for Australia and New Zealand marketing, we look forward to connecting with you!
- Manage all marketing programs and activities for Temenos Australia and New Zealand.
- Build and execute integrated marketing programs and activities across Australia and New Zealand, using a mix of inbound and outbound marketing approaches, including ABM, targeted content, brand and product awareness campaigns, social media marketing, online and print marketing, event and email marketing.
- Support global marketing campaigns and lead generation activities in conjunction with the rest of the marketing team.
- Improve the flow of leads from marketing to sales via effective lead generation campaigns and work closely with the Inside Sales team to ensure effective lead management and follow-up.
- Create and publish a wide range of marketing material in line with marketing plans and company messaging.
- Manage pre, during & post-event marketing activities for virtual events, tradeshows & seminars
- Work with partner management to ensure ongoing partner co-marketing activities are in place for the ANZ region.
- Ensure the effective delivery of press releases and media editorials by managing internal stakeholders and customer relationships and liaising with the external PR agency as well as the internal Marketing Communication Team.
- Monitor, measure and report performance of all marketing programs and activities, including identifying trends and insights from both programs and customer data.
- Oversee the marketing budget for the territory, including monthly reporting.
- Permanently align with sales team, sales activities and sales enablement programs.
- Work closely with all other internal teams across the organisation (finance, global marketing, product etc.) and maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Work closely with all external agencies and effectively manage agency contacts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 8 years B2B technology experience in the banking and financial services industry across Australia. Exposure with other countries would be an advantage.
- Experience working for an international company is an advantage and possibly in a matrix organization.
- Ability to fully run marketing programs independently and use initiative to maximise their success.
- Experience in a variety of lead generation practices (webinars, content syndication programs, nurture campaigns, working with partners, industry associations, media publications).
- Proven working experience in a sales drive environment.
- Strong communicator, able to present new ideas to multi-stakeholder groups (including C-Level) both in writing and verbally.
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and ‘all things digital’.
- Experience in using Salesforce.com, Pardot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Marketing Degree preferred.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Forward thinking and strong creative outlook.
- Hands-on position.
- Fast learner who is happy to deal with changes and diverse personalities / environments.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Proven working experience in digital front-office, UX, mobile applications.
- Domain knowledge of banking, finance, payments, in either software or financial industry.
- Team player, able to work effectively across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Inquisitive nature, creative thinker & keen to dig deep to answer challenging business questions.
You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company