This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Klarna Australia is looking for a local in-house graphic designer to join the B2C Marketing team and collaborate with the Global Brand Studio team at our head office in Sweden. You are passionate about your work, have an impeccable attention to detail, and enjoy a fast paced international working environment.
You will play an important role in bringing the Klarna brand to life and taking Klarna AU to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the entire B2C team, you will be a team player, who is flexible and positive and always happy to go the extra mile.
Brand designers at Klarna are fundamental players in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful and meaningful ideas and products. Bringing exceptional creative thought and well-crafted execution, the designers shape innovative brand experiences that tap into pop culture. We pride ourselves on making each project as cool as it can be, and we throw in a bunch of fun while doing it.
What you will do
- Take responsibility for the quality and execution of design.
- Create adaptations of campaigns or ideate on digital marketing material for newsletters, digital advertising, website, in-app and other external or internal media.
- Design physical marketing material for in-store and experiential activations for both B2B & B2C.
- Work with different teams and partners in setting the right tonality in our different communication channels according to our design guidelines and Klarna’s brand DNA.
- Implementing the look and feel of other brands alongside that of Klarna in our co-marketing/B2B2C campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with industry development and tools.
- Be an advocate for design best practices.
- Facilitate feedback with a positive attitude from different teams while ensuring relevant feedback is captured, properly validated, and implemented.
You should have
- A minimum 4+ years of experience as a graphic designer.
- A hunger for creating bold visual design and a portfolio to prove it.
- Strong hands-on and conceptual design skills. You love to get your hands dirty!
- A can-do attitude. No creative task is too small or too big for you to get in there and execute on it.
- The passion to get things done, fast!
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A strong interest in how design affects consumer interpretation and user experience.
- A curious mind for what’s next. Our designers have their eyes forward, bringing innovative techniques to how we communicate with audiences.
- Experience in crafting beautiful presentation decks.
- The ability to use Google Slides and keynote to tell a great visual story.
- Collaboration skills. Our designers have the opportunity to work with experts in various fields and are expected to bring ideas to the table.
- Articulation skills. You present concepts and solutions clearly and effectively to internal stakeholders.
- Prioritisation skills and the ability to work and think fast, yet without compromising the quality
- The ability to be a team player who is happy to share ideas, take constructive feedback from teammates and go the extra mile when required.
- The ability to remain flexible and positive if designs need to change or direction is modified.
- Knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch and Google Slides.
- Knowledge of HTML5 is a plus.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Top tier health insurance with all the extras for you and any dependants/defacto you may have!
- Life and income protection insurance
- $500 annual health and wellness allowance
- On Thursday lunch is on us - We love a good catered lunch!
- Weekly and monthly office celebrations
- Secondments - AKA The chance to work in one of our offices in EU or the US - once the borders reopen of course!
- Personal and professional development and training
- Flexible working arrangements - Monday, Wednesday and Friday work from anywhere :)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We put the power in your hands to buy, sell, and trade digital currency