Systems & Contracts Business Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What will you contribute?
The Systems & Contracts Business Lead plays an instrumental role in supporting Regional Sales Teams through system and quote support to deliver timely help in getting proposals completed and custom pricing sets included in order to execute deals in support of profitable growth in the Sales Region.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage a team of contract administration professionals.
- Set team KPIs & SLAs to ensure customers receive a robust service.
- Contract administration for the purpose of validation before contract execution and signature, tracking and accurately recording the company’s revenue in accordance with IFRS
- Ad hoc analysis in support of ELT, functional or strategic initiatives
- Contributing to the advancement of the company’s systems used to support, report, track and hold accountable business leaders and functions.
- Capturing required contract details in Salesforce.com
- Bachelors degree, ideally within an analytical or mathematical discipline
- 3 to 5 years experience in sales operations, finance operations or similar business support team role
- Experience with Salesforce.com and opportunity management cycles and quoting to customers
- Experience with Salesforce.com CPQ is also a plus
- Advanced level of skill with Excel & PowerPoint
- Outstanding organizational and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional, global environment
- Innovative thought processes / approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable skills in process improvements and process controls
- Ability to educate and gain acceptance and adherence to processes and usage of systems from the Sales Teams and Leaders
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance is open