Enterprise Sales Executive- connectID-powered by eftpos
This job is no longer accepting applications.
connectID powered by eftpos is The identity hub for the Australian digital ecosystem, connectID makes it easy to share, store and receive personal identity information online. Seamless for customers. Simple for merchants and government services. Secure for everyone.
We are looking for a new addition to the team to achieve our expansion with new customer acquisition and revenue targets by identifying business growth opportunities from new and existing customers, negotiating mutually beneficial commercial outcomes, and ensuring successful connectID solution implementation.
Outcomes and accountabilities:
- Identify and prioritise new business prospects by applying an understanding of the connectID value proposition for different industries.
- Maintain appropriate contact rates through multiple strategies to build and qualify a pipeline of new business prospects.
- Develop a strong understanding of each prospect’s business objectives, buying criteria, and decision-making processes and position the connectID solution as a genuine value creator for the prospect business.
- Conduct product demonstrations and coordinate the preparation of sales proposals, tenders/bids, etc.
- Develop and strengthen multi-level relationships within the prospect customer to form long term business partnerships
- Introduce and coordinate specialist resources from the connectID team – including technical and legal/compliance specialists as required – to demonstrate value to key stakeholder groups within the prospect customer.
- Negotiate mutually beneficial commercial outcomes including applying price/volume discounts within the agreed policy rules as appropriate.
- Coordinate internal resources as required to ensure a successful implementation of the solution.
- Develop account management and growth plan to identify and pursue further revenue growth opportunities within the customer organisation.
- Maintain awareness of the overall identity solutions marketplace and understand competitors' market strategy and value proposition to differentiate the connectID solution.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of key customer interactions in the CRM system to ensure appropriate reporting and documented account status in the event of an account handover.
Skills, Qualifications, and experience:
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience with enterprise clients
- Sound product and industry knowledge or a demonstrated ability to acquire and maintain such knowledge
- Understanding of business workflow concepts and processes with a particular emphasis upon customer experience and/or the use of customer information within the business decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Demonstrated ability to form strong business relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to negotiate mutually beneficial commercial outcomes
- Excellent presentation skills and persuasive ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Awareness of key principles of the Privacy Act and AML/CTF legislation
- Demonstrated sales process discipline in maintaining appropriate contact rates as well as reporting and record-keeping through CRM tools.
- Energised by start-up opportunity and motivated to ‘make a difference
- Independent and self-reliant but willing to call upon specialist resources or other assistance as appropriate.
- Results-driven. Disciplined and builds effective and productive work routines. Makes and commits to plans but flexible enough to adjust when required.
- Translates strategy into effective operational activities driving daily priorities.
- Customer-oriented. Committed to the customer’s success
- Builds and maintains constructive business relationships across customer networks and within the business. Good networker.
- Team player. Works constructively to improve processes and offers support to team members to build their skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Australia's own debit payments system