Head of Corporate IT
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
As Head of Corporate IT, you will be accountable for providing IT services and overseeing the digital workplace for Tyro’s multiple locations. Your team will enable our people to perform their best work through the use of technology.
With an upcoming, exciting office move to a new and larger location in Sydney, you will play a key role in ensuring a smooth and easy transition of the relocation of our internal systems and digital workplace. You will be leading a team of 12 Systems and Desktop Engineers and working very closely with key stakeholders across the business to ensure that the IT systems that our people rely on are fit for purpose and cost effective.
What you'll be doing
- Accountable for all of Tyro’s corporate IT services including all end user computing for both Windows and Mac
- Developing and implementing corporate IT policies and best practice guides
- Working closely with all departments to make sure all their internal corporate IT needs are met
- Making sure the team is providing the best customer service experience possible to the business
- Conducting regular system audits
- Working closely with the security team to secure the corporate IT environment
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades and migrations
- Managing and reporting on allocation of corporate IT budget
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
What we're looking for
- Significant experience leading internal IT teams
- You know what you are talking about, you have excellent technical skills and communication skills to match
- You are an analytical problem solver and a calm voice of reason, thriving in a constantly changing environment
- You enjoy working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and you can lead from the front with enthusiasm and energy
- You coach and mentor your team to help them continuously improve and meet their own professional development goals
- You have experience in a fast growth company that delivers mission critical 24/7 services
- You have experience in incident and problem management methodologies
- You value openness, transparency and visibility.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking