Data Scientist – Machine Learning and Algorithms (Risk Management)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Data driven based business is the core in helping to use cloud native platform to serve tens of millions of crypto-currency users. Engineers and Data Scientists across the company use the data platform to do interesting and impactful analysis for continuous innovations.
As a data scientist, you will have the opportunity to leverage rich data (PB-level scalability) and state-of-art machine learning infrastructure to develop data products which are used by our tens of millions of crypto-currency users.
You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, data analysts, business operation and product/marketing managers to define and build solutions, features, algorithms and products based off our rich data and cutting-edge machine learning technology.
- Universe risk management: data analysis and modeling to KYC, payment, credit, exchange scenes
- User behavior and pattern analysis: leverage of our PB-scale data warehouse to perform in-depth analysis to build personalized services and provide abnormal user automated recognition
- Digital data asset: obtain the blockchain based data to perform chain-based data analysis, prediction and recommendations
- Data driven customer feedback and satisfaction analysis: leverage of machine learning techniques to understand customer’s feedback and satisfaction with proven data evidence and analysis
- 2+ year experience developing machine learning models at scale from inception to business impact
- Deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques and mathematical underpinning, such as classifications, recommendation systems, optimization and etc.
- Working with data size from Terabyte to Petabyte scale
- Good experience with Python, Java and/or Scala is preferred (2+ years) with solid project experience
- Excellent communication skills (English Reading/Writing skills are required)
- Master’s Degree with at least 2 years machine learning experience or PhD
- Experience in Deep Learning is a plus
- Experience in productionizing machine learning models is a plus
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.