Merchant Risk & Controls Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%The Global Merchant Risk & Controls team works collaboratively with merchants, business development teams, relationship managers, transaction risk analysts, credit analysts, and legal to identify and decision regulatory and reputational risks to protect the company and our partners.
What you will be doing:
Track, review, decision, and communicate enhanced due diligence (EDD) reviews of Higher Risk Merchants. Engage in conversations regarding Regulatory matters with internal and external teams.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Communicates detailed requirements to LOB, validate solution approach and monitor status.
- Provides EDD reviews and direction for new and expanding products and services.
- Performs periodic reviews and evaluations of FIS merchant activities to validate compliance with applicable laws and regulations or detect regulatory violations, weak controls or other potential areas of exposure.
What you bring:
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
- Ability to apply creative problem solving techniques and tools to compliance issues
Added bonus if you have:
- Worked in Payments Industry
- Prior work in Regulatory compliance topics (FDA, FTC, etc)
- Worked with MSBs or Money Transmission regulations
- Prior investigative or analytical roles
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests