This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Analyzing product requirements and create high-quality UX design solutions through sketches, wireframes, designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Present your designs to team members, stakeholders, and engineers
- Participating in user research, competitive product analysis, and data analysis
- Discovering design optimization points, improving design systems, and ensure a smooth implementation
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly within the design team
- 3+ years of UX/UI design experience at a product-driven company and have experience designer for large customer-facing platforms
- You think in systems and use related design methodologies, guidelines, and processes
- You're familiar with Figma and its capabilities
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- You're to the point, have good logical thinking, analyzing, and problem-solving skills
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a design-related field
- Have good English writing, reading, and communication skills
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.