This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Sales Manager At Checkout.com
If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge e-commerce solutions in a high-growth and competitive environment, this is the role for you. In return, on top of a tremendous working environment, we offer you an unrivalled uncapped recurring commission plan.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Sales Manager/ Senior Sales Manager will be based in Hong Kong and will be responsible for driving new business growth in the region for our revolutionary online payment solution. You will handle multiple sales cycle with the world’s premier merchants, always ensuring a high conversion rate and outperforming your sales targets.
Along the way, you'll collaborate closely with various in-house talent across Technology and Business to position our capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with prospects. The ideal candidate will need to be an independent, high-achieving individual, able to excel in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform sales targets through personal drive.
- 6+ years Sales experience working with payments and ecommerce
- Solid network of potential prospects or partners in the region preferable
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
- Technophile with an interest in emerging industries
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise shifting workloads and responsibilities
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify the most promising ecommerce merchants and verticals
- Sell our new cross-border payment solution and services to ecommerce merchants in the region through cold calling, networking, fairs etc
- Help new merchants evaluate Checkout.com and handle detailed questions about our product capabilities
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for merchants and internal stakeholders
- Partner with other Sales Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends
- Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
What We Stand For
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here .
More About Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Adapt, innovate and thrive with more value from every transaction flowing through your business.