Senior Presales Consultant (Retail Payments)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the role:
The Senior Presales Consultant will be primarily responsible for the presentation and proposals of FIS Payments products and services in Australia and New Zealand as well as cards opportunities within the wider APAC region.
This role plays an integral role in the sales process utilising in-depth product knowledge to provide cards and payments domain expertise to sales staff in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for client prospects through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
This role will report to the Head of Pre-Sales and will work closely with the other Pre-Sales Solution Consultants.
What you will be doing:
- Has local and international experience in the Payments Industry.
- Willingly shares relevant technical and industry knowledge to broader teams and maintains a network of contacts keeping product knowledge current.
- Has a deep understanding of Payments Solutions including Issuing and Acquiring Systems, Payment Switching, Point of Sale, Networks, Instant Payments and Cryptography. In depth knowledge of FIS products and services.
- Must be able to play an integral role in the sales process utilising knowledge of products, solutions and their capabilities to assist Sales Executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
- Ability to develop and architect appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect/industry business requirements.
- Creates and maintains product presentations.
- Conducts product presentations to clients/prospects, answers prospects’ questions and is knowledgeable about prospects’ business needs
- Delivers product demonstrations for the supported solution set
- Responds to RFI/RFPs
- Works with the product team to identify and address functionality gaps and obtain estimates to identify costs or define appropriate workarounds
- Provides product content to sales executives for inclusion into proposals for clients utilising FIS resources and tools
- Must be able to consult directly with clients and industry and have the ability to represent FIS at events. Participating in industry conferences and roundtables.
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take.
- Assists in finding solutions to product sales challenges.
- Interacts with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third party vendor opportunities and solutions.
What you bring:
- Demonstrated experience in Presales
- Solid understanding of Payments Solutions including Issuing and Acquiring Systems, Payment Switching and Instant Payments
- Experience in presenting products and solutions to clients and prospects either through the sales process or within a workshop environment
- Excellent knowledge of how modern payment systems work
- A willingness to travel within the APAC region
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary, commission structure and benefits
- A multi-faceted job with a high degree of responsibility and broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests