Database Analyst Senior
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
15 - 25%
What you will be doing:
- Partner with cross functional teams such as business operations, core product development, architecture, etc.
- Work with clients to articulate the value proposition of iDR and Information Management Professional Services Solutions.
- Provide system architecture support for iDR Solutions in data centric delivery projects
- Partner with Product Management to build out further capabilities to support iDR such as data platforms, process automation capabilities and standardized reporting templates
- Partner with other iWorks product leads to build out a “round iWorks” data capability
- Drives the development of iDR data models and integration platforms for PP and PE
- Design data migration architectures
- Monitor & report on standards & performance targets.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other organizational functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
- Consulting and Delivering of iDR (Reporting/Database) Projects:
- Provide consulting/delivery using iDR Methodology:
- Project Planning and Scope Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Mapping of Business Requirements to information management and technical solutions
- Data Modeling
- Conceptual Data Model
- Logical Data Model
- Physical Data Model
- Conceptual solution visualization
- High-level resource estimation
- Implementation planning
- Draft target information management architectures
- Draft implementation roadmaps
- Drive the articulation of principles and standards for data migration
- Assist with the selection of and promote the adoption of core data migration tools and technologies
- Assist in developing a strong data practice team with FIS iWorks
What you bring:
- Excellent communication skills, written skills, client facing skills and Insurance knowledge (actuarial/trust) is a plus.
- Min 8 year of experience in Data modelling, Big Data, Data warehousing.
- Good consulting experience in mandatory.
- Good to have: basic programming background.
What we offer you
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Advancing the ways the world pays, banks and invests