Banking Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
As Banking Product Manager, you will play a key role assisting with the management and support of our Business Banking product offerings. You will also assist with managing initiatives and campaigns related to our Banking products, working closely with sales, operations, marketing, engineering, customer and legal stakeholders.
Additionally, the Banking Product Manager will play a key role in major projects and initiatives to grow and expand the current product suite and look for opportunities to partner with third parties to add further value.
The Banking Product Manager will have an analytical mind and the ability to translate data researched into reliable information that the business can use to continually improve the customer experience and ensuring the needs of stakeholders are met.
As Banking Product Manager, you will be responsible for multiple deliverables of Tyro’s Banking Products, including both product build and business performance.
- Help formulate and drive the overall Banking Product Strategy
- Coordinate across Product, Risk, Marketing and Finance to execute and deliver outcomes for our internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop Product requirements and business cases for changes to the product offering or its delivery to market utilising the framework defined in the Product Lifecycle Management Policy.
- Manage and develop metrics that measure the success of existing and new product(s) initiatives.
- Modify the product(s) to maximise product revenue and growth.
- Develop own knowledge of the product(s) and industry/competitor trends and uses this knowledge to influence strategic direction of product development.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates product(s) in the market.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Banking business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in:
- - Managing, negotiating and arbitrating between stakeholders
- - Agile, Lean and User Centred Design environments
- - Working in cross-functional teams (including Product Designers
- - Portfolio Management of an unsecured lending product / deposit products
- Combination of marketing aptitude and product management skills, communication, negotiation and decision-making ability.
- Be commercially astute, with demonstrated analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems with consideration to client and business impact.
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships across the business to drive product development and growth.
- 3+ years’ experience in successful delivery of financial products in growth environments.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Business Banking