Sales Specialist - Digital Banking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT TEMENOSWe’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
THE ROLEThis is a senior sales role developing and executing a GTM strategy across a number of individual markets in an assigned territory. The individual will need to lead a virtual team to build our brand, build pipeline and build the business. This will include:
- Guiding marketing efforts in your markets.
- Working with inside sales to open doors in prospect accounts.
- Spending significant time in front of customers, consulting to exec management about their aspirations and priorities and working with middle management to craft clear paths to achieve objectives.
- Use your industry, customer and product knowledge to effectively map out how to help our prospects achieve their goals.
- Leading sales in combination (where appropriate) with in country sales reps and also enabling in market reps to lead deals where appropriate.
- Be subject matter experts and converse knowingly and confidently about digital banking with technical understanding and credibility.
- Critically analyse internal and external data points to help make sure that the customer outcomes are achieved.
- Effectively navigate internal business functions to help achieve your business goals.
- In Infinity we are passionate about winning business, through leading, consulting, persistence, drive and challenging (internally and externally).We always err on the side of action, even when others don’t.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIESPrepare and execute Infinity GTM plan for your territory.
- Achieve sales targets across SaaS and license business.
- Build and maintain a rolling pipeline of at least 3x annual target.
- Build and maintain Infinity sales analysis & plan, market research stats and update perspective client profiles with respect to their current systems, potential future software investments and strategies, and key decision makers. You will need to collaborate with aligned teams to achieve this.
- Perform competitive analysis with respect to strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats.
- Help establish productive partner networks (sales and delivery) to support your territory.
- Help to identify champions within target accounts and build credibility with these centers of influence thought your thought leadership around digital banking.
- Focus on understanding and achieving their business objectives through the use of technology.
- Manage the full sales cycle, coordinating pre-sales and other specialist resources as needed, always in combination with regional sales teams.
- Act as bridge between generalist sales teams and Infinity presales to efficiently allocate effort to the right opportunities through thorough qualification of opportunities.
- Accurately forecast quarterly revenue attainment.
- Negotiate, or assist in the negotiations , on terms and conditions of the sales and service agreements.
- Build long-term relationships and referrals with potential clients in the banking and financial services sectors, establish and continue relationships with primary alliance partners, and identify new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCEOver 10 years’ experience with a proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in the digital banking sector.
- Able to deal with people at all levels within an organization, and show and demonstrate influencing skills with key decision makers.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility.
- Has a business consulting approach to engaging with customers. Has engaged with C-Suite in previous roles and possess good network & rapport with C-suite contacts.
- Good understanding of banking operations and relevant processes (front, middle, back office), thorough understanding of digital banking and implementations from both functional and technical perspectives.
- Educational & Proficiency level: Preferably a university education in relevant business disciplines.
- Highly- motivated, ambitious, independent, organised, focused and be able to prioritize & multi-task. International exposure and ability to be deployed across the region as required - so ideally the individual has strong proficiency in English and ideally another language that is commonly used in the territory.
- WHY TEMENOSYou will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
We value applications from people from all walks of life; if you are excited to be part of our journey and want to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Banking Software Company