This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer
Our fast-paced Compliance team is looking for an experienced Compliance Monitoring Officer with experience in performing compliance monitoring procedures in the payments and/or finance industry. The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills and be able to work as a business partner to connect with a wide range of teams, including risk, legal, finance and sales, and provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the planning and execution of the annual compliance monitoring program;
- Identify the key integrity risks posed by customers from an industry, business model, and regulatory perspective;
- Design and execute customer oversight programs to evaluate the sufficiency of customer control procedures in mitigating key integrity risks;
- Pro-actively drive the development of efficient and data based monitoring solutions;
- Collaborate with the compliance team on the further development of the compliance program;
- Advise the business on enhancement of compliance procedures as required.
Who You Are
- You have 4-8 years experience in a second line compliance function and/or internal/external audit function with a focus on integrity risks;
- You have extensive experience in performing risk assessments and have robust knowledge of integrity risks;
- Your knowledge of the finance and/or payment industry will be well established;
- You are an analytical thinker who can both draft, and monitor on the implementation of, relevant Policies;
- You have solid interpersonal skills, specifically you will be able to liaise and connect with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and customers from varying disciplines and cultures;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.