NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
From quick service to table service restaurants, the Hospitality Industry faces unparalleled challenges including changing consumer behaviors, operational models, and competition. Consumers are obsessed with convenience, making quality and seamless service more critical than ever. NCR offers innovative solutions designed to meet the unique needs of various hospitality industry segments.
As a Senior Software Implementation Consultant, you will work closely with your peers, our Sales team, and our Clients to deliver high-value solutions that restaurants require to run their business. This is a customer facing technology consulting role. In this role, you are specifically responsible for identifying client business requirements and configuring NCR software solutions to meet customer needs and drive business value. You will be working in a team environment to design, configure and deliver NCR software solutions with a variety of cutting-edge restaurant technologies such as contactless ordering and payment solutions, restaurant branded mobile ordering apps and websites, guest engagement and loyalty solutions, as well as traditional point of sale, reporting, and payment technologies. This role will report to one of our North American Professional Services Partners.
SPECIFC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Gather and document client requirements via a series of in-person or virtual meetings and presentations
- Develop and configure the solution to meet the client’s needs
- Test the solution jointly with client teams in preparation for deployment
- Create internal as well as external training materials for personnel that will use the solution
- Work with other areas of the organization and the client to successfully deploy the solution to many locations (up to several thousand restaurants)
- Provide front line feedback to product development on enhancement ideas and software issues
- Act as point of escalation to triage and isolate the cause of complex technical issues
- Produce knowledge management documents to assist others in problem solving
- Proactively seeks to learn the NCR products and diagnostic tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience is required
- Ability to demonstrate clear and concise verbal, written and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in a technical consulting discipline with 3 years of experience in software implementation or a technology environment.
- Ability to work effectively with a team and take a leadership position on activities associated with key skills
- Demonstrate technical aptitude and a consultative approach with existing and prospective customers
- High energy, self-starter that pays attention to deadlines and takes ownership of assignments and client issues
- Possess great people skills and provide value to our clients
- Intermittent travel to client locations is required; approximately 25%
- Hybrid Work Style- Atlanta Office
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.