Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track your spend behaviour, see unique insights - all with additional security to help keep your money safe. Curve puts you in control of your money in one beautiful place for the first time.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the heart of everything we do. We have funding from the biggest names in tech investment, and a visionary C-suite who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the opportunity to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
The role reports to the VP, Finance and is responsible for the provision of support for month end, the preparation of monthly management accounts, account reconciliations, year end audit and statutory reporting.
- Responsible for month end process along with the VP, Finance
- Preparing the monthly financial reports with commentary
- Supervising the management accountant with the month end close
- Reconcile along with the management accountant all balance sheet account
- Prepare management pack for the UK entities
- Responsible for the Lithuanian entity audit
- Review and submit the quarterly VAT returns
- Support the Group Financial Controller with ad hoc tasks as required
- Qualified accountant with 1-2 years post qualification experience
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Ability to produce accurate work and consistently deliver to reporting deadlines.
- Good team player, assertive and takes ownership
- Ability to quickly build relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels with confidence.
- Motivated by a changing, growing environment.
- Have a good foundation in technical accounting and strong analytical skills. You will be good with systems (preferably NetSuite) and proficient at Excel (v-lookups & pivot)
- Competitive salary with employee share options package.
- Free Curve Metal subscription for you and +1
- 10 days per year for training and conferences
Health and Wellbeing:
- Life insurance
- Global work abroad policy
- Health care cash plan
- Life coaching
- EAP services
- 24/7 GP access
- Annual subscriptions to Calm & FIIT for your mind and body
- Discounted gym membership.
- Ride to work scheme
- Nutritionist access
- Discounted shopping vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Bonus days off for your birthday, moving house and Christmas
- Six nights of Night Nanny for new parents