We are the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and SMBs to realize their full potential.
We have successfully closed an oversubscribed US$ 100 million Series C equity round in 2023 led by Sequoia and Lightspeed
with participation of Tencent and PayPal.
Since its inception in 2018, we have raised over US$ 300 million
from world-class investors to power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and help more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards. In 2021 and 2022 we were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups in Singapore and awarded Best Employer of the Year and best Payments Tech 2022 by Asia Fintech Awards .
You will be amazed by our energy and ambition. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and A players with international and diverse (45% of us are women) backgrounds. We team up to excel in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the Fintech space!About the role:
You are a leader. You lead a team of designers, inspire them and enable them to come together and solve complex user problems.
You collaborate with stakeholders across product management, business and engineering teams to see through the entire end to end process of bringing an idea to life. You are an advocate for the user, you ensure your team’s voices are heard, and at the same time motivate everyone around to see the bigger picture. A team player who can build long lasting working relationships that motivates and enhances the performance of the team.
You would have executed and led multiple projects end to end to deliver seamless user experiences. You know how to find your way around and lead the ship like a captain would when thrown towards the stormy deep end of the ocean.
We are a fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.What will you be doing?
What will you need?
- As a design leader, you would mentor, motivate and provide direction to your team to deliver the best output.
- Help elevate Aspire’s design process and standards, a notch every day :)
- Define design roadmaps while collaborating with product, engineering and business stakeholders.
- Define OKRs for the team and individuals.
- Plan and manage growth of your team while inspiring them to push boundaries.
- Creating hiring plans and executing them.
- Bouncing ideas, formulating plans, pushing in data driven experimentation along with charting the execution plan is how you would primarily spend your day along with some solo jam.
- Communicate priorities and key decisions with stakeholders with excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- At least 5 years of experience working in product companies with 2 years of experience in leading teams.
- A proven record of influencing the direction of product and delivering on high quality end user experiences.
- A design portfolio that shows your skills and experience.
- Deep understanding of how good design can help improve business matrices.
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to find opportunities and solve problems.
- Preferably having some experience in the fintech space would be nice to have.
- Experience of working with cross functional teams
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy
”) , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .