Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
Tink is an engineering and product company at heart and we are now looking for an Engineering Manager to join the Finance Management area. We offer you an opportunity to lead one of our teams called Money Manager to ensure the team’s delivery and also skills development of the members.
Data Enrichment is one of tinks latest product suits. It provides enrichment information such as categorisation and transaction predictions to our bank customers. As an example it makes it possible for the banks to provide insights on upcoming subscription invoices. You can read more here: https://tink.com/products/data-enrichment/.
As a leader, you strongly believe in fostering a culture of involvement, trust and transparency. You are very welcome to apply or contact us for more information!
What you will do
- Ensure the delivery of the team. You will enable the team to reach their targets by removing impediments, clarifying goals and fostering ownership and accountability.
- Own the team’s overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects cross-product teams. This team works mostly with AWS, Java, Python, and DevOps tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Work closely with product management to ensure we're building products in the best way and to deliver on customer commitments and targets.
- Grow your direct reports professionally so they can have a larger impact and drive more complex initiatives.
- Foster a culture based on our values Sincere, Challenging, Friendly, Responsible and Exceptional.
- Give support to customers and customer activations.
- Nurture and develop relations with customers (both through Delivery Managers and also directly).
What we offer you
- A possibility to impact some of the largest banks in Europe.
- Together with your team develop the next generation of Data enrichment banking functionality. Imagine allowing banks to provide environmental footprinting as well as additional transaction metadata to their customers.
- An environment where you and your team has great potential for growth.
What we’re looking for
- An Engineering Manager with few years of experience leading a backend team that owns a consumer facing product.
- Experience as a backend engineer prior to becoming an Engineering Manager.
- Experience with a fast-paced environment that is product centric.
- A leader with an engineering background that enjoys to be involved in technical discussions.
Who we are at Tink
We are a company of developers and engineers – it’s in our DNA to imagine, build and iterate. We were founded with a vision of transforming an industry that lacked competition and momentum. And we have built a company of passionate over-achievers who all believe there is always a better way of doing things.
People from all over Europe – and the world – have joined us on our mission to build the biggest and best open banking platform in Europe.
We're looking forward to your application!