NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.Responsibilities
- Monitor Service Request System (SRS) incident management queue.
- Analyzes incidents to identify service restoration actions to be taken. Incident investigation and diagnosis (including resolution where possible)
- Create problem records and perform root cause analysis.
- Takes incident resolution actions to restore service to customers.
- Performs complex problem solving and assistance on diverse software applications and hardware systems for department users and/or the university community.
- Provides in-depth individual and/or group instruction and training to faculty, staff, and/or students on new or updated technologies.
- Performs advanced technological systems support, maintenance, and testing for proper upkeep of systems; troubleshoots and resolves complex system hardware, software, and network failures and conflicts.
- Oversees and performs the installation, configuration and maintenance of computers, networks, workstations and/or other related equipment and devices. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.EEO Statement
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.