In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
About The Team
Product Area has ownership over Mambu’s loan accounts in Mambu. It is the the most mature Product Area in Mambu and comprises 5 teams.
What You’ll Do
- Be a servant leader for one or multiple Product teams by guiding people in their career path and support growth opportunities for each engineer (training, conferences, learning materials, mentors etc.).
- Define a way of working in the teams that enables high autonomy, high alignment and a streamlined product engineering process.
- Be the driver throughout the onboarding of new Mambuvians, in an efficient & scalable manner.
- Define recruiting objectives to acquire new skills, or create capacity to satisfy business needs, and competitiveness at team level.
- Work closely with Product Manager, Agile Coach and System Owner to enable the teams to deliver.
- Ensure that roadmap is successful delivery, on-time and in budget.
What You’ll Bring
Your experience includes:
- Solid hands-on background in software engineering (design, delivery) and operation
- Strong leadership skills, in regards to establishing trust, transparency, direction and goals.
- Strong people management skills, able to understand people ambitions and align them to organization needs and offer constant guidance and feedback for achieving them.
Your Colleagues Would Say
- You have excellent English skills.
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and lead because you love it!
- You’re driven by curiosity, act as a coach and look to get the best out of people.
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn .
To experience more of the Mambu culture in action, you can follow us on Facebook , Instagram or YouTube .
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit our Career Site .
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that many job seekers (including women, people of colour and people from diverse backgrounds) are reluctant to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
Here at Mambu we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.