In 2021 Currencycloud was acquired by Visa; we are somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are open & collaborative, living and breathing our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Currencycloud is growing at a rapid pace - we’re looking for a brand new End User Support Engineer to join our UK-based team to support the scaling of our company going forward over the next year and beyond.
We work with a multitude of local and SaaS based solutions including Mac hardware powered by the Jamf Management Suite, Google Workspace, Slack, Atlassian Cloud - Jira and Confluence, Office 365, Cisco Meraki and more! It’s a dynamic, agile and constantly evolving tech stack and this role works closely with it from both a maintenance and innovative perspective.
You will be working closely with all of our Mac devices and will need to be able to work with our employees to resolve issues & questions while collaborating with other teams to debug issues as required. This role will report into the End User Support - Team Leader.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for End Users with corporate devices in both remote and onsite environments
- Good understanding of Atlassian software admin (Jira, Confluence)Use Jira to manage customer requests and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Be the face of End User Support across all the CC offices
- Follow internal processes and reporting as outlined in documentation
- Testing new IT Software and Hardware tools to support company growth
- Supporting Endpoint Protection and Security tools
- Provide a great customer experience to all end users
- Provide technology updates (when required)
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the Corporate IT landscape, suggesting new tooling where appropriate
- Work with the wider Currencycloud team on integration with Visa IT systems
- Be able to commute to our London office 1 day per week
What skills are required?
- Working/Collaborating as part of a larger team
- Ability to deliver informative internal and external comms in both in-person and remote contexts
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to pick up knowledge quickly - great self-starter
- Take ownership of user problems, proactive when dealing with user issues
- Ability to convert technical jargon to layman’s terms
- Ability to provide a great customer focus whilst adhering to all service management principles
- Proactive approach - keen on proposing new ideas
- Been visible and approachable
- Great customer facing and rapport building soft skills
- Supporting a macOS Based environment utilising tools such as the JAMF Management Suite
- Understanding management techniques for the computers in a Jamf Environment using Policies and Config Profiles
- Supporting 1st line Network queries both remotely and onsite across CC offices
- Supporting VoIP systems enlisted by Currencycloud across all departments
- Understanding of Google Workspace Administration or similar
- Support for Microsoft Office suite
- Support Single Sign On integrations
- Management of existing Corporate IT assets and maintenance of stock levels
We are a company that values flexibility and a positive work-life balance. Wherever you are located, we trust you and your manager to determine the best office arrangement for you.
Your health and well-being are a top priority for us, and that's why we offer an extensive employee benefits package that takes care of you from all angles. You'll enjoy a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus (for permanent employees), a generous pension or 401K contribution, a flexible benefits allowance (location dependant) and a comprehensive healthcare plan that has built-in access to mental health support.
We also believe in providing our employees with ample opportunities for growth and development, so you'll have access to comprehensive learning and development resources as well as leadership training that will help you achieve your career goals.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs