We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.Job Title
Director Infrastructure Business AnalystOverview Of The Role
The Director, Business Analysis will manage a team of up to 10 business analysts and drive our requirements and analysis activities; including validating customer and product requirements, reviewing and assessing product features, elaborating and refining user stories in supporting the product delivery.
This is a senior role within the team requiring the ideal candidate to have proven people management experience, and to be a subject matter expert (SME) in Infrastructure products.
RoleIn This Position, You Will
- Manage (line management and output) a team of permanent and contractor Business Analysts to create user stories and deliver product documentation, training materials and artefacts required to deliver complex initiatives of strategic importance. Managing all tracking and escalation required.
- Manage resource profile, capacity and allocation to ensure business requirements are met
- Manage supplier contracts to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness in meeting capacity
- Line management will include objectives, development, identifying
and coaching talent and performance review responsibilities
Skills And Experience
- Direct the Product Owners and BAs to maximize the business value of delivery within the Agile framework.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholder groups on delivery status, risks, issues and blockers; be pro-active in identifying risks and instrumental in managing them.
- Partner with colleagues in the delivery chain to identify opportunities to improve business IT processes, translating those opportunities into actionable projects and objectives, and implementing technical solutions.
- Play an active role in client communications to ensure that impacts of change are effectively assessed and that various options have been considered in key decision making.
- Play an active role in planning and forecasting with PO colleagues
Corporate Security Responsibility
- Expert level of business analysis skills, with the ability to analyze and map complex business and systems processes for the development of effective product solutions to the customer, whilst preserving the integrity of the core product offering.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to communicate with colleagues, stakeholders and external clients at all levels, and the ability to develop trusted working relationships across business boundaries.
- Ability to manage large teams for development and output – including hiring, resource planning and supplier management
- Ability to nurture, train and coach team members to increase product knowledge, grow the effectiveness of the team, and maintain motivation,
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.