About Atome Financial
Headquartered in Singapore, Atome Financial is a consumer business unit under Advance Intelligence Group. The products under Atome Financial include:
Atome: A leading buy now pay later brand in Asia Pacific which is currently present in 10 markets and partners over 15,000+ top retailers. Key merchant partners include ZALORA, Sephora, Agoda, SHEIN and Zara.
Kredit Pintar: One of Indonesia's top digital lending apps, regulated and supervised by Indonesia's Financial Services Authority (OJK). Over 10 million downloads, 2 million customer reviews and with a 4.4-star rating on Google Play Store.
As part of the Advance Intelligence Group, a Series-D company and ranked No. 1 on LinkedIn's 2021 Top Startups List in Singapore with over 2,000+ staff worldwide, we are united by a shared vision and purpose: to Advance with Intelligence for a Better Life--for our customers, colleagues and communities.
Our culture is built on values that are core to who we are and what we stand for:
- We foster an INNOVATION mindset
- We achieve results with EFFICIENCY and excellence
- We take pride in the QUALITY of our work
- We uphold INTEGRITY in all we do
- We embrace COLLABORATION to work across business lines and borders
- Extract and process huge amounts of data from various sources on the internal big-data platform.
- Work closely with operation/finance/partnership/product regional departments and local teams across different markets, to help provide insights for decision and to develop/maintain effective data visualization.
- In-charge of end-to-end analytics projects, from context gathering to data presentation.
- Understand the modelling skills of data warehouse. Can work on top of the data warehouse and provide feedback on new data requests
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science/IT/Statistics/Engineer/Business Analytics or any other related fields.
- At least 1-2 years experience in business intelligence analytics.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries.
- Ability to work with complex data sets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an analytical mindset.
- Familiar with Tableau.
- Familiar with Apache Spark.
- Familiar with Python.
- Familiar with Git (optional).