JR0113342Regional Director – Product Delivery
Are you ready to transform the way people use money transfer services? Would you like to contribute to building best-in-class digital solutions in an exciting industry? Are you ready to work with an entrepreneurial Team and benefit from the advantages of a large and truly global organization? Then it’s time to join Western Union as Regional Director – Product Delivery.Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this critical global role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of product initiatives in support of Western Union's business development growth objectives and focus on the following:
- Responsible for defining various aspects of each new product concept, including the Service Delivery Model and defining the operational and technical requirements.
- Responsible for both planning and execution of various aspects of each product initiative, including risk mitigation, resourcing, distribution, business requirements, product roadmap, and project approvals.
- Maintaining alignment with Western Union business strategies and objectives as related to new products, service enhancements, and line extensions.
- Creating a holistic product roadmap to help stakeholders understand the product evolutions in both the short and long term.
- Leading geographically dispersed cross-functional teams in support of implementing product initiatives, including internal, external, and third-party resources.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what’s next.
- Extensive experience in driving Digital functions with multinational companies from the payment or financial service industry
- Well-versed in using a data-driven approach to provide analysis on product effectiveness.
- Strong Digital analytics skills
- Proven leadership experience
Western Union is positioned to become the world’s most accessible financial services company —transforming lives and communities. We’re a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you’re ready to help drive the future of financial services, it’s time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
(https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.Your Singapore-specific Benefits Include
- 21 days holidays
- Birthday Leave
- Eldercare Leave
- Wellness Benefits
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.