NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.Title: Client Operations Lead
Location: Amsterdam, NDL
The Client Operations Leader (COL) requires a high degree of skill in relationship management, analysis, and leadership as a customer-facing services position focused on building long-term partnerships with NCR clients. The COL is responsible for the operational health of their customer(s) and delivery excellence across NCR. You will lead customer Business Reviews, driving project excellence functioning as the “air traffic controller” for all delivery and operational functions and improving the Net Promoter Score (NPS). Lead the onboarding, utilization, and penetration of services/features available in subscription creating value realization for the client to ensure renewal. The COL is a proven leader who will drive operational excellence across their client(s). This position requires an understanding of leadership, strategic vision, and a high level of business savvy. We are looking for an operations expert who consistently has their finger on the pulse of our day-to-day tactical operations. They are process-oriented, ensure adherence to procedures, and can expertly navigate operational challenges.
In this role, delivering a “One NCR” approach is about giving customers a single NCR point of contact managing all aspects of NCR operational, execution, and delivery across all functions of NCR to create a single delivery experience driving the NCR operational health of our customers. The position is required to continually seek to build and enhance enduring relationships with customers while working to achieve a thorough understanding of their current and future business requirements. Must be able to quickly identify next steps in the problem resolution. You will create, manage and develop and drive continuous improvements, providing customer-specific analysis leading to improved customer satisfaction, delivery fidelity, and customer profitability.KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
POSITION CORE COMPETENCIES
- Own the key service delivery execution relationship with the customer.
- Building strong relationship with customer leadership, NCR Sales & Account teams and services delivery teams
- Recognized authority within the business unit/NCR organization
- Assistance to the organization leader
- Regulary provides advice and counsel related to the operation of the business
- The position is required to provide thought leadership and technical and/or industry expertise around delivery enabling profitable growth for assigned customer accounts
- Schedule and conduct regular meetings with customers to review delivery quality, plan and ensure new product & services quality assumptions, discuss customer-specific service issues, seek to uncover new NCR opportunities, and ensure the integrity of all account information
- Drive performance in critical KPIs including On-Time In Full (OTIF), as sold vs. as delivered margin, and execution of field deployment.
- Monitor, drive, and analyze key performance metrics and supporting customer feedback
- Required to continually build and enhance enduring relationships with key customer interfaces while working to achieve a thorough understanding of their current and future requirements
- Seek out and support sales and marketing opportunities, assist NCR salespeople with account information gathering for any sales motion and proposals
- Put action plan in place to resolve issues or to escalate issues to senior/executive management as necessary to ensure successful resolution for the client.
- Control policies, procedures, and best practices for operations.
- Develops common direction for the team. Sets priorities and makes team agenda and strategy clear to all team members
Basic Requirements & Experience
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Compelling Communication Skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional accounts
- Establishing Strategic Direction
- Cultivating Networks & Partnerships
- Emotional Intelligence Essentials
- Leading Change
- Driving Innovation
- Driving Execution
- Energizing the Organization
- Sharing Responsibility
- Personal Growth Orientation
- Building Organizational Talent (diversity)
- Operational Decision Making
- A dynamic individual who sets a high bar and inspires others to reach it.
- A true operations guru with proven success in multi-location operations.
- 8+ years of experience in Operations.
- A strong leader with impeccable organizational, strategic, analytical, and project management skills.
- A solid communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills and a proven ability to motivate, mentor, and influence others.
- Bachelor’s Degree, likely to be in a business or technical discipline
- Experience in negotiating contracts, managing relationships to ensure the quality of work and customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to transform clients into strategic partnerships
- Some overseas travel required.
- Fluent English and local language required
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.EEO Statement
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.