Title Relationship Manager
Desired Location Singapore / China
Hybrid – Remote – On site
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI.
Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our fast-growing Ecommerce APAC team. Reporting to our Regional Director Head APAC, you will be supporting the team on a portfolio of ecommerce businesses with the objective of maintaining and developing strong customer relationships. In this crucial role the Relationship Manager represents Nuvei to several our most important customers. The main aims are to act as a payment consultant on existing, new and evolving methods of payment, while also ensuring consistent and reliable revenue growth.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the main point of contact for the businesses you manage and build strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Have an ability to understand and anticipate clients’ existing and future needs in depth and develop compelling solutions to meet their requirements.
- Analyse transactional data to improve customers performance across all areas of their business.
- Identify and close opportunities to grow business within your portfolio of clients.
- Act as a centre point to a wide range of internal functions.
- Travel to visit clients (if able to do so safely) as required and wherever they may be.
- Build strong merchant relationships and navigate their organizations to align the right external and internal stakeholders
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to help influence and fulfill the global payments strategy of enterprise companies
- Collaborate cross-functionally to communicate merchant needs and feedback, impacting Nuvei’s product innovation and development, and delivering merchant projects
- Own and grow a portfolio of enterprise merchants, meeting our team’s strategic and financial goals
- Enjoy engaging others, working collaboratively, and developing strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Passionate about leading strategic payments conversations, presenting business reviews, and coordinating high level technical discussions
- Highly skilled in leveraging your business acumen and analytical abilities to strategically assess and help reach client goals
- Excited to prioritize and manage multiple projects across different departments, while motivating and collaborating with others to achieve results
- Good understanding of Chinese Merchants and Culture
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Fluency in Chinese Language (Speaking/Reading/Writing)
- 5+ Years relationship management/account management role preferably within enterprise software or other technology related industries
- Self motivated and able to work with little oversight.
- Be genuinely curious to learn – both about our industry and our customers.
- Comfortable in analysing data and a skilled enough communicator to be able to use that data in a commercial setting.
- A desire to progress and develop yourself personally and professionally.
- Relevant payments industry experience, either from another payments provider or from the merchant side is a definite plus but not required
- Natural Team player with the ability to motivate and support their team.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 23 Days annual leave + 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance