About us and our team
Does working at one of Europe’s largest fin-tech companies sound interesting to you? Are you keen to join a rapidly growing team, in an international environment where you’ll get tons of opportunities to develop yourself, and collaborate with colleagues from all over Europe? If so, you are in the right place!
Nets is part of the Nexi group. As a group, we come from the merger and integration of Nexi, Nets and Sia; with a presence in more than 25 countries, more than 10,000 employees across Europe and experience on the market for more than 80 years. We provide limitless growth opportunities for our employees.
- For this role, we accept applicants from all of our Nordic locations: Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland!
Why join us in 2023?
Just think of all the virtual shopping platforms, online stores, digital wallets, QR code payments and the contactless payment technology that stands behind them; this is all technology we use daily, the technology that will mark our future. By joining our team, you will be shaping the future of digital banking with us, working in a modern, innovative, and ever-changing environment. As we come from the merger of numerous companies globally, the opportunity to grow, learn and share expertise with colleagues across the whole organization, is enormous.
If you join us in the role of Sales Training Manager,
this is what you can expect from us:
About Your Future Role
- Attractive salary, bonus scheme and an overall package
- Modern working environment in nice new premises in STHLM 01 which is located in Hammarby Sjöstad south of Stockholm
- Well-structured training for the job and equipment needed for the role
- Benefits for Lunch, Sports Culture and Health Care Insurance
- Benefits package regulated by the Almega IT-avtalet collective agreement
- Referral bonuses for recommending new team members to join the company
As a Sales Training Manager, you will be instrumental in shaping the way we think about sales across the Group. Working directly with our sales teams across Europe, you will be responsible for building a market-leading sales training program which ensures that Nets has the best sales force in the industry. Your work will directly impact the Nets double-digit growth in eCommerce ambition.Your Key Responsibilities In This Role Will Be
- Work with the Head of Sales Excellence and our partner consultancy to build out a consistent sales methodology that can be utilized by all sales teams across the group
- Develop and set up a program of continuous improvement designed to enhance the skills of our sales teams and ensure that their knowledge of our industry is second to none
- Work with the country sales leaders to build out a coaching plan for their teams that ensures the performance of their agents through tailored practical sales coaching
- Lead and oversee the new employee onboarding program for the sales teams of group eCommerce; working in partnership with other key stakeholders across the business to set this us and continue to evolve it over time
- Develop a Sales Academy which provides ongoing career development and progression for our sales colleagues
What makes you the best person for this job?
Now when you read about the role, are you curious to discover more? If your answer is yes, check what qualifications make you the right candidate to apply. But keep in mind one thing - on top of your skillset, knowledge and experience, it's your potential that makes a difference for you to achieve your goals in everyday work.Qualifications Needed To Be Successful In This Role
Additional skills and experience that would make you stand out:
- At least 3+ years of work experience as sales and training professional
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken) and at least one Nordic language (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian)
- A natural presenter who is comfortable leading 121 sessions or large conference type sessions
- A creative thinker who is always looking for new and innovative ways to deliver content and coaching
- An enthusiasm for sales and everything that is a part of the sales lifecycle
- Experience working in Payments or another B2B industry
- A curious mind and a desire to get your hands dirty on a wide range of areas that impact our sales teams
- Great organization skills and are keen to manage your own projects as well as larger projects with wider stakeholders (both in person and with virtual teams)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to different stakeholders across the business and to communicate complex topics in a simple manner
Additional InformationApply now!
If this is the right job for you, we would love to hear from you! Please apply as soon as possible. We will review all applications ongoing and close the position as soon as a new team member has been found.
If you are curious about working with us, but feel this is not the right role for you at this time, please join one of our communities following this link, so that we can stay in touch for future job openings. We look forward to getting to know you!