No experience required!
13cabs is the largest taxi network in Australia, with over 7,000 vehicles and around 11,500 drivers! It is just one of the brands of A2B Australia, where we connect people to places - getting customers from A to B.
We support our community, our operators and drivers through our Contact Centre, Taxi Tech and Support Hubs – looking after their bookings, taxis and personal needs.
Our values - caring, collaborative, accountable, authentic and progressive - help us lay the foundation of what we care about the most and how we act every day.
We have an exciting permanent
opportunity in our taxi workshop to help assess and repair dispatch equipment, payment terminals, taxi meters, security cameras, and other taxi equipment.
We provide all training so no prior experience is required; you just need to be good at fixing
You Will Be Responsible For
- Conduct Safety vehicle inspections.
- Repairing MTData dispatch equipment, EFTPOS machines, taxi meters, security cameras, and other taxi equipment
- Perform fault diagnosis and obtain parts and materials required for repairs.
- Assisting with a diagnosis of vehicle issues relating to the MTData dispatch system, Camera system, of the Cabcharge FAREWAY plus system.
- Interpret manuals and software to identify spare parts and liaise with the TAXITECH Manager regarding ordering parts.
- Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, and performing preventative maintenance.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer service ethic.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures.
If this sounds like you, hit the apply button!