We're making banking 10 times better.
Here at 10x Banking we believe banks are slowed down by their own legacy technology and we’re here to change that. Our community brings together banking industry knowledge with market-leading, next gen, cloud native technology required to move banking into the 21st century.
The biggest banks around the globe use our platform to power some of the world’s most innovative financial propositions. And to do this we’re building an engineering team that has the breadth of knowledge and experience we need to push our product forward.
We have headquarters in London and Sydney, but our 10x teams work around the globe with employees in Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa and all over the UK and Ireland.
Join us in our mission to transform banking for customers, banks and society!
You will be working with..
- The 10x Docs external portal which exposes our clients 10x’s platform capability. You will own and drive this Portal.
- A team of content writers who create the content for the Portal ensuring a seamless experience for our clients
- Our marketing and client teams to ensure we are showcasing the 10x platform capabilities through the portal, enabling our clients to have a best-in-class experience while integrating to the platform
- A wide set of internal stakeholders to refine and improve the process of getting our API Specs from an engineering team in to the 10x Docs portal
- Other teams to build consensus across the organisation on API design and development best practices, to drive 10x to becoming an even better API-first company.
What You Can Already Do..
- Understand and clearly articulate the benefits of being an API-first organisation. You’re comfortable presenting and championing this internally, to become our in-house expert for API design & development.
- Lead on the design, build and operation of an API platform at significant scale in an enterprise. Including an understanding of operating and deployment models for API platforms.
- Demonstrate your experience working with enterprise integration patterns, in-particularly event-driven-architecture and the use of API gateways.
- Lead teams who build and ship software using SCRUM other means of Agile delivery. Using tools like Jira, Confluence and other similar tooling to organise, schedule and track work.
- Use frameworks to prioritise work, create clear product/platform roadmaps and understand the opportunity cost of work.
- Experience working with API management tooling, specifically API gateways and developer portals/docs.
Ideally you will have..
- Experience working in a B2B and/or SaaS setting that includes shipping public APIs.
- Exposure and understanding of APIOps, automation, API linting and CI/CD.
- Exposure and understanding to Kubernetes, cloud platforms and deploying API platforms onto these.
- Experience working with users and best practices in capturing, validating and prioritising user needs internally and externally.
- Experience working in financial services and the banking industry.
A desire to get stuck in is more important than ticking every box on our checklist. So, if you’re interested in what we’re building and excited by our mission, get in touch anyway!
At 10x Banking, we put our people first – we believe in empowering you to get the job done!
- 30 days of holiday in addition to the Bank/Public Holidays (25 days of Annual leave + 4 Annual Wellbeing Days + 1 day off on your birthday)
- Regular social gatherings and affinity groups
- Enhanced parental policies, including time off for fertility treatment
- Sabbatical leave
- Options pool
- Private health insurance, with the option to add your family
- Private pension
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Subscription to Headspace wellbeing app
More About 10x
We are driven by the belief that whatever we do as a business has to be done in the right way. Our three core values of: Transformation, Integrity and Impact support this.
Discover what life is like at 10x over on Instagram and find out what the company is up to on Linkedin .
Equal opportunities for all
At 10x we are passionate about our people and are committed to fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture. We are building a community where every 10xer can bring their authentic self to work and feel empowered to reach their full potential. Our many employee networks help amplify this vision.
Alongside assessing technical capabilities to do the role, our assessment process will identify what you can uniquely bring to our 10x teams, and the potential you have to thrive here. Common to every role that 10xers perform, are 3 core competencies that we look for in our future 10xers – Business Impact
, Change Driver
& Delivery Excellence
We are committed to ensuring all job applicants are treated equally and fairly and encourage applicants of all ethnicities, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, age, neurodiversity or disability status.
We recognize not everyone is the same. In fact, we embrace difference. If you require any form of accommodation during the interview process, please tell us so we can make arrangements to support. Any information that you provide will be recorded and maintained confidentially.