JR0113511Assistant Growth Marketing Manager (Organic Growth)– London
Are you a digital superstar passionate about data, creativity and delivering results? Do you want to unleash your potential in a global Fintech company looking to move money for better? Join Western Union as an Assistant Growth Marketing Manager.Western Union powers your pursuit.
We are seeking a self-starter passionate about the art and science of marketing with a focus on owned and earned digital media. You will work on initiatives using your expertise across owned media channels to drive acquisition and retention with a particular focus on app store optimisation, search engine optimisation, and conversion rate optimisation.Roles Responsibilities
- To drive and implement regional business priorities in the Northern Europe region.
- Develop and execute organic growth marketing initiatives across the entire marketing funnel.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and go to market teams (product, content, analytics, and pricing), as well as other regional and global cross-functional stakeholders.
- Apply the test and learn approach to optimise and improve our overall performance, to acquire and retain loyal customers to drive revenue.
- Achieve growth whilst managing cost per acquisition and lifetime value.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what’s next.
- You will have contributed to positive results in direct-to-consumer marketing, driving growth with owned media and non-paid channels.
- Must have proven experience and expertise in app store optimisation, search engine optimisation, and conversion rate optimisation. Experience with affiliates, referrals, loyalty, and CRM is a bonus.
- A good communicator who can build relationships and influence positive actions working independently and as part of our marketing team.
- Naturally detail-oriented and highly analytical, with a data and results driven approach.
- Comfortable and thrive working under pressure in a competitive and fast-changing environment, whilst multi-tasking priorities.
- Excel at analysing data to recommend, plan, coordinate, and implement robust marketing initiatives to achieve growth whilst managing cost per acquisition and lifetime value.
- Proven abilities in marketing and business analysis tools such as Play Console, App Store Connect, Adobe Analytics, Search Console, Amplitude, SensorTower, Kochava, Power BI & Ms Excel
- A passion for marketing which leads you to keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Experience with marketing in the UK & Ireland, and Nordic markets is a plus
Western Union is positioned to become the world’s most accessible financial services company —transforming lives and communities. We’re a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you’re ready to help drive the future of financial services, it’s time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/.Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few (https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.Your Specific Benefits Include
- 25 working days holiday.
- Life & Medical Cover
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.