At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
We’re looking for a Product Leader who is passionate about using crypto assets and technology to disrupt the $160T+ cross-border payments space. As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for leveraging crypto building blocks (e.g., wallets, exchanges, protocols) to evolve the RippleNet payments platform and improve our customers’ experience. To succeed, you will have to love getting into the weeds of traditional payments and DeFi technology to see how they can benefit each other and how the future of payments will grow more decentralized. This role is technical and detailed and at the same time imaginative and creative.
What You'll Do
- Deeply understand the payments customer needs and requirements to deliver an incredible cross-border payments experience
- Get into the weeds of decentralized technology, inclusive of decentralized exchanges, and recommend how this technology can be leveraged for payments
- Understand how to build and scale liquidity for payments
- Translate user needs into requirements and collaborate with engineering to develop a Roadmap on how to evolve our payments architecture to further leverage crypto components
- Engage with a wide range of cross-functional team members and partners to ensure successful execution, requirements gathering and go-to-market
- Work with partnerships teams to secure necessary product partnerships needed to launch
- Define and drive performance standards and test-cases to ensure a consistent and robust customer experience
What We're Looking For
- Excitement for crypto technologies and how they can be used in traditional finance.
- Bonus points - familiarity with some aspect of crypto; payments and/or markets liquidity; understanding of trading and/or markets concepts
- Ability to take a big ambiguous challenge, structure it, and translate it into product requirements and roadmap
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience and 3 years in product management
- Technical acumen and understanding; preference for software engineering background
- Ability to understand both business needs and technical requirements and communicate both across different teams
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive influence and resolve conflict
- Strategic problem solver who thinks about where the future is headed
- Experience being detail-oriented while simultaneously keeping the big-picture view in mind in your past roles
- Prior experience at a fast-paced technology company
Who We Are
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.