Carat is Fiserv’s operating system for enterprise merchants. The largest and highly admired brands around the world rely on Carat. We are a full stack omnichannel ecosystem that allows clients to imagine and realize new customer experiences that will drive more commerce.
What does a Product Manager do?
You will scope, build, test, roll out and grow Carat products. In this highly visible position, you will partner with engineering, solution consultants, sales, and strategy teams. On a day-to-day basis, you will be heavily involved in both immediate and long-term product
What You Will Do
▪ Gather requirements from sales, strategy teams, and solution consultants and define the product specifications with engineering and enterprise product leadership.
▪ Drive collaboration across product and key cross-functional partners (e.g., engineering, sales, marketing, commercialization)
▪ Partner with product leads to set annual growth targets and define key initiatives
▪ Track and manage ongoing business insights (e.g., revenue, volumes, win rate) for the group which will continue to inform strategy
▪ Drive key tasks as required by the organization and serve a critical support function for asks and projects from the leadership team
▪ Work with enterprise strategy to synthesize anecdotal, quantitative, and qualitative inputs to tell a compelling, streamlined, and comprehensive story
What You Need To Have
▪ Experience with Postman, developing APIs and developer documentation
▪ Previous experience moving customers from sandbox, tests, and production environments
▪ 3+ years’ experience in product, corporate strategy and development, payments, investment
banking, and/or private equity.
▪ Prior experience in, and knowledge of, payments, fintech, and software industries