The NETS Group is a leading payments services group, enabling digital payments for merchants, consumers and banks across the entire payments value chain.
The Group operates Singapore’s national debit scheme enabling customers of DBS Bank/POSB, HSBC, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and UOB to make payments using their ATM cards or mobile devices at more than 120,000 acceptance points in the country as well as online payments
Reporting to the Head of Human Capital Management, the incumbent will be responsible for driving and managing the Learning & Organization Development function in the NETS Group.
He/She will foster strong business partnerships and deliver timely, relevant and impactful HR solutions to meet business objectives
- Partner and foster strong relationships with the leadership team & external stakeholders to developLearning & Organization Development strategies and initiatives to support the strategic direction of current and future organizational needs
- Identify critical job competencies in various business units, conceptualizing and implementing competency development frameworks and programs to drive greater organizational effectiveness.
- Design, implement and manage programs under the NETS Academy initiative to strengthen and develop in-depth skillsets & knowledge specific to the FINTECH and payments industry across all levels of staff in the organization.
- Work closely with line managers to implement blended learning solutions to drive innovation in line with the transformation agenda of the organization.
- Design and implement a professional development roadmap to support staffs’ professional and career development
- Conduct learning needs analysis and develop learning roadmapsacross divisions to develop future skills needed by the business.
- Partner the line managers for the creation of an annual training plan that details employees to be trained, schedules and resource requirements
- Perform annual review of all Learning & Organization Development policies
- Manage, review and implement variousLearning & Development initiatives, including in-house courses, external training, virtual and hybrid learning, sponsorships, bond administration, onboarding matrix, new joiner induction and orientation programs.
- Manage, review and implement various Organization Development initiatives, including Talent Management and Succession Planning, Employee Engagement Survey, career development programs, EduGift Award, Long Service Awards, Study Award and skip-level dialogues
- Degree holder with strong knowledge of L&OD best practices and methodologies (e.g. blended learning strategies, instructional design and adult learning theory).
- About 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in HR business partnering with a strong focus on L&OD.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a small team to deliver effective L&OD solutions
- Team player with strong relationship building & stakeholder management skills.
- Confident presenting to business leaders and facilitating workshops with line managers.
- Self-starter with strong project management skills.
- Willing to learn, explore and try out new ideas to drive learning and innovation in NETS